We are looking for a couple energetic, friendly, customer service oriented people to join our Moscow Arbys. Become part of a successful team, learning all aspects of the restaurant. Enjoy the benefits of working for a successful company, with comprehensive training, an employee discount to all 13 of our restaurants, benefits to qualifying employees, and being a partner to the community. Apply here, or in person at Moscow Arbys.
Since day one, six simple values have guided us in the goals we set, the relationships we build, and the decisions we make:
- DREAM BIG: Our story is proof that even the biggest dreams come true. That's why we're committed to providing opportunities for people to achieve their own dreams.
- WORK HARD: We're firm believers in doing things the right way. And the right way usually involves a lot of hard work. But if you're not doing things right, you're probably doing them wrong.
- GET IT DONE: We've found that success usually leads to more success. It's why we chase after positive results, and it's why we've been, well, successful.
- PLAY FAIR: Whether it's a guest, a partner, or a team member, we treat everyone the way we want to be treated. With respect.
- HAVE FUN: We've always felt that if you're not having fun, you should do something else. Life's too short to not be enjoyed.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Can a restaurant make a difference? We think it can. That's why we've always felt a responsibility to improve the lives of our employees and communities.
Arby’s was just named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resources...again. But we know you’re only ever as Best and Bright as the people who work for you, so join our team.
Company Website: www.happydaycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)